Here’s some baby love--Jude, helping with dinner/exploring kale. And, yes, this kitchen is on the list for upgrades--coming soon, excited to share!
This week I’ve been honored to work with more than one client requesting Feng Shui Design for a Master Bedroom. A well feng shui-ed bedroom lures you in with both exciting and relaxing energy. It feels nourishing, harmonious, restful, sensual and inviting.
A beautiful challenge to balance these two energies!
To enhance your Master Bedroom consider applying these 8 tips:
2. TV, Computer, Exercise Equipment--They’ve gotta go! The good energy of a bedroom is destroyed when these items are present. In addition to high EMFs (not so great for your health) they bring the energy of work, stress, bad news and are mainly a distraction to your love life and your sleep.
3. Air Quality--Open the windows regularly or use a high quality air purifier to refresh the air and keep it full of oxygen. Relaxing, quality Essential Oils are also a bonus to your bedroom energy, Keep the concentration light and refreshing--consider Lavender, Angelica, or Stress-Away (Young Living Oils).
4. Bed--Have your bed easily approachable from both sides, balance the bed with matching bedside tables and avoid having the end of the bed in-line with the door. Choose a beautiful, solid headboard, a good mattress and the best sheets you can afford in natural cotton or linen.
5. Bedroom Colors--Paint is a powerful tool--the information coded within the color helps achieve a delicate balance between irresistible and restorative energy in the bedroom. It is also very personal--close your eyes and sink into the energy of any color you’re considering: Does it hit the right note--do you find it irresistible and restful at the same time?
6. Bedroom Art--Pay close attention to what is hanging on the walls of your bedroom. Choose images that you would like to see happening in your life. Art with nourishing, happy, beautiful energy. Unless you are choosing to be sad and lonely, let go of images that portray these feelings.
7. Lighting--Light is our #1 nutrient and one of the strongest manifestations of energy. Have several levels of lighting in your bedroom, Use dimmer switches to adjust lights, consider candles for low lighting. Use lighting to create an intimate, warm, and healing space.
8. Cozy Energy--Keep the doors closed at night for cozier energy. This includes the closet door, an en suite bathroom door and the door to your room. Open doors cause an energy draft which causes the good energy to exit rather than nourishing and strengthening you.
The perfectly Feng Shui-ed bedroom will be different for everyone--Dream into how you would like to feel and choose 1-3 words that describe those feelings...Nourished, Relaxed, Healthy? Rested, Dreamy, Intimate? Peaceful, Joyful, Refreshed? Use the feelings as a guide to choose items for your bedroom.
If your bedroom is far from ideal, start small and know that consistent steps (even tiny steps) and a clear plan will lead you to a dreamy bedroom that supports you with awesome, loving Feng Shui energy.
If you would like assistance in creating a beautiful Feng Shui Bedroom, please let me know, we can work in person or virtually, as well. Let’s have some FUN!
Lots of Love,
PS: Have you signed up for the Women’s Expo yet? Bring a friend--details below--I would love to see you on November 19th!
PHOTO CREDIT: 123rf.com
Please join me at 1pm, Saturday, Nov 19 at the WOMEN’S EXPO, at the DreamBank stage.
Bring your friends and make a day of it! The WOMEN’S EXPO is scheduled for both Saturday and Sunday with tons of inspiration, excitement and fun. PLEASE mark your calendars, I would LOVE to see you there!
Purchase tickets HERE