“What if I don’t Like it?” (As in...what if I don’t like the Feng Shui Design you’ve created for me?)
There’s a BIG leap of faith that happens when you put the design of your home in the hands of a Feng Shui Designer like me. Unlike a “normal” Interior Designer, not only am I going to create a beautiful space for you, I tune in and weave your dreams and desires of a gorgeous future right into the design of your home!
And, (here’s the “take your medicine” part…) the designs are not necessarily going to immediately feel “comfortable”. Because, Change. You may feel some resistance and even have Big Feelings. Sometimes they express themselves in the form of Yelling, Laughing, Crying, Refusal, Perspiring, or Shallow Breathing.
We have experienced this with nearly ALL of our clients:
- “I HATE Blue!!!”--as I flipped to the blue section of the paint wand (Yelling)
- “I HATE Yellow!!!”--as I flipped to the yellow section of the paint wand (Yelling)
- “Wait, What, Really????? Rose Garden wallpaper on the ceiling? Huh???” (Perspiring, Shallow Breathing)
- You’ve got to be kidding--that HUGE MURAL on my headboard wall?--HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Really?” (Distressed Laughing :)
- “A red velvet sofa and crystal chandelier in MY Living Room?”--read: “I don’t deserve it.” (Crying)
- “Coral Peacock Wallpaper in the bathroom? No Way, Nope, Not Happening…” (Refusal)
HOWEVER, it’s the clients who embrace the resistance and move through it (like ALL of the examples above!!!!) who reap the biggest gifts in the end :)
Your home is a living, breathing journal for your life, so, if we create shifts in your home, your life will transform as well--this is BIG STUFF and it comes with BIG REACTIONS.
(I wouldn’t be doing my job if you didn’t feel it in some way!)
My goal in working with you is to turn your home into a MANIFESTING MAGNET--calling in bigger opportunities, exquisite love, overflowing abundance, superb health, deeper spiritual connection--anything your li’l ol’ heart desires!
If you’ve ever had the experience of challenging your beliefs or mindset, either with someone guiding you or on your own, then you know--personal growth is not always comfortable :)
A Feng Shui Adventure should feel like a stretch but it should not feel TERRIFYING!
In a private consultation, I listen carefully to your ideas for your space, ask about your lifestyle, AND take in any information you’re inspired to give me. I also listen on a deeper level--what is your heart aching for? How can your home create a pathway to your greatest desires and dreams. EVEN if you can’t completely articulate them in the moment--I can always feel them.
The process might feel a bit distressing (change usually does…) but the results are ALWAYS WORTH IT!
Let the GOOD STUFF flow!
Lots of Love,