Today we continue the tour of Laura’s charming St. Louis home today with the Living Room…
As you recall, Laura moved to her new home this fall when her last little one (I mean really big, grown-up one) went off to college.
Her home was a blank slate (well, with a little clutter tossed in)--and she was very open to allowing a BIG JUMP in energy for her home and her life--very BRAVE!
Here are a few before pictures (previous owners) of her living room:
- The rug, with a pattern, designates The Room. (The rug always defines the space and sooooo many rugs are too small, causing a room to shrink…)
- The bright orange sofa creates a boundary on one end--shortening the long room, too.
- The vibrant Akiyama Art piece is the BIGGEST CHI HIT in the room and speaks to Joy, Beauty, Love, and Passion. It stops you right in your tracks, doesn’t it?
- The chairs, ottoman, side tables, pillows, lamps, cute dogs :) and TV stand support the space and let the “main characters” (Art, Sofa, Rug) shine!
- A sweet dining table for 2 sets the stage for an intimate meal.
- Everything has a place and is beautifully put away.
The result is a room that feels enchanting, delightful and speaks to a gorgeous future--Laura’s requests are RIGHT THERE woven into the Feng Shui fabric of her home...The abundance, romance and happiness she desires has arrived already and is supporting her to move toward MORE. We’re SO EXCITED for her!!!!
If you’re feeling that a Feng Shui transformation is in your future, please reply to this email--we would love to work with you to create a home to support your dazzling life, too!
Lots of Love,