Lily needs support...
- What’s the best way to tackle the basement?
- Books I had planned to read on shelf--I hate the shelf, it’s dangerous!
- Photos in blue bins!
- The college papers!
- I’m saving stuff for a garage sale--what do you think?
- I have emotions of guilt and relief coming up also weird energy and bickering with my husband while releasing STUFF--is this common?
AND, Anne has just moved with two toddlers and hubby to Illinois. She has questions for the call tonight, too:
- Does the Feng Shui Bagua correlate with directionals like north, south, east and west?
- Also, if the corner of our house that represents love and marriage is the kids room/stairway and front door, how can I jazz up this area?
- I'm curious, what's the family area of the bagua? I'm decorating our new house to feel more family-like and I'm going to try your family area of framed photos.
- What about when you are not done having children, what do you do with all of the clothes that they have grown out of, knowing that you could potentially use them again for the next child?
- Also, what happens when you sit in a room and look at how the space feels to you and you feel like a certain piece of furniture should go in one area but your spouse feels that it should go in another?
Maybe you have a basement, office, closet, garage, attic, or kitchen “situation”. And, maybe you have some of the same (or similar) questions as Lily and Anne. Even though our situations are all unique it’s often true that there are similarities in the challenges. It helps to have the SUPPORT of others!
If you have any additional questions to add, please hit REPLY to this email and send them along--I will get to as many as possible in 45 minutes.
I’m excited!!! This is a compelling mix of using your HOME as a TOOL for TRANSFORMATION--decluttering, design and feng shui. I hope you can join us tonight!
I’ll be on the line at 8pm CST (9pm ET).
Lots of Love,