Here is the story of how I found out...
A friend called and said, “I usually RECYCLE MY MAIL right away (just as you suggest, Jane) but for some reason I opened it this time and THERE YOU WERE!”
And yes, there I am, on pages 1 & 2, no less, in a delightful article with my checklist for ANY clutter hotspot...I was SO SURPRISED!
True, I had sent over some copy and a picture to American Family Insurance in July sometime, but did not think another thing about it...until, like MAGIC, there it was! It was awesome to be published.
The best part for me, though, is this enchanting concept of sending my hopes and dreams out into the universe and then BAM! (when I least expected it) they’re DELIVERED! Just makes me laugh out loud (and if you were at the Women’s Retreat--you know I’ve got that big laugh in me--just waiting to come out :))
Soooooo...What MAGIC do you want to create for yourself?
Close your eyes for 1 minute and breathe--What do you want, really? It’s a BIG question, isn’t it? Have you stopped to consider it lately?
Are you wishing for...
- More creativity, to get your art out into the world?
- More relaxation and connection with friends and family?
- A relationship that knocks your socks off?
- A career that’s fulfilling but doesn’t completely suck your life force?
- Travel to exotic locations?
- More money?
- Less stress?
- Better health to swim farther, play outside longer and dance into the night?
Well...let’s make it happen! Right now, send your request out to the universe--I’ll wait!
Did you ever consider that your HOME can support your dreams?
When I work with clients, I ALWAYS ask them what they want.
We use that to guide our work together.
Because, truthfully, it’s easy to get off track.
Imagine this scene:
You want increased health, vitality, and ZIP!
AND YET, this is what is represented in your home:
Oldy, moldy boxes in the basement, stuff that need replacing or just to be tossed, lots of clutter crammed in closets and storage spaces, walls that haven’t been painted in eons, dusty art, furniture that’s broken or torn and FRUSTRATION about how to handle it all.
That environment is not going to get you very far in the health, vitality and ZIP department!
- The clutter was gone and what was left was organized and accessible?
- Everything in your home felt refreshed, walls, floors, fabrics?
- The colors on your walls were life-giving?
- There was MORE light?
- Your floors gleamed?
- Your art was DELICIOUS and supported feelings of power and joy?
- There was SPACE to allow new life to shine in?
It is possible to design a home to support your dreams--
I have seen amazing results for clients over and over again. Installing deep, heartfelt desires into the design of a home is my area of expertise. It’s my passion!
If you feel called to MORE *fill in the blank* and want to have the adventure of enhancing your space to match that, contact me, I would LOVE to support you.
Lots of Love,
PS: Yes, I did cut my own bangs yesterday, Why?