And, it was awesome to see each and every one of you in the audience. I hope you’re enjoying the Design Essentials Kit e-book. If you have any questions about it or anything we covered on Saturday, please hit reply to this email--I always answer my emails!
And now a brief Thanksgiving message--dinner for 20 (with help this year:) coming up!
When you close your eyes and picture your stuff, where are you “STUFFING” it? What is it exactly? Can you smell it? Can you taste it? What flavor is it?
- Do you opt for the tang of basement boxes from long ago, (The last move perhaps?) Are they downstairs, letting off steam and over-cooking in the darkness?
- Do you go for the zing and the sting of a jam-packed closet--clothes simmering well past the ding of the timer?
- Do you fancy the pungency and saltiness of an overflowing kitchen with pans in the garage because there’s no room in the cupboards for them?
- Do you prefer the wallop of an office peppered with papers, papers and more papers. All piled up, marinating, and leaning toward the recycle bin?
- Would you rather taste the bitterness of photos and mementos stuffed in the great grandma’s trunk in the attic? Slathered with a side of guilt?
- OR Do you desire to savor the sweetness of a home that tastes, feels and smells just right, perfectly balanced to support you and your life ahead? SAUCY! With just the right amount of ZEST!
Kelly and I would love to help you get there, it’s a commitment, for sure, but it’s work that will provide you benefits and shifts that you may not even dream of right now. Plus, it’s FUN! (Well, I can guarantee that we will laugh at least once :))
Here’s to a Tasty Thanksgiving--I’m BEYOND GRATEFUL for your presence in my email community, without you, who would I write to?
Lots of love,
PS: I will be “family-ing” this week, so answering emails will be on hold until next Monday--enjoy your week!
“Jane, The chandelier went up today, Our dining room is ready for Thanksgiving and beyond! It was your vision to create that gorgeous combination of modern AND classy for a very long time. I am SO GRATEFUL! The new light sings to the chandelier in the kitchen and looks amazing from the living room doorway, too. It is PERFECT.”
Anne W., Fitchburg, WI