Hope your ‘Cozy Season’ is off to a good start...lots of blankets, tea, and snuggling at our house!!
I’m very excited to introduce you to a couple of our favorite clients and their feng shui-ed home…(we are going to take it in small sections--cuz’ shopping, traveling, drinking cocoa…)
I would like you to meet Nancy and Sandy…
Frist, and most important, was to continue to EDIT EVERYWHERE to support a stable foundation for their home and lives.
Clutter represents BLOCKS in your life--it’s the physical manifestation of places in your life where the energetic flow is not feeling so flowy!
They were ON IT! And got rid of so much--it was an epic purge--not easy, but gave them the energy to move forward boldly with the Feng Shui design.
Let’s start this week at the top of the house...Bedroom/Bathroom combo:
- The Cape Cod slanted ceiling painted differently than the wall, bringing the energy down
- No headboard
- Imbalanced nightstands/lamps
- Color out of balance with the room
Feng Shui Enhancements--Bedroom:
- Painting the ceiling and walls the SAME color to make it all one with no delineation between wall, trim and ceiling
- A lively, FUN headboard creates the feeling of being “backed-up” and gives the whole room stability and focus.
- Matching navy nightstands, and mercury glass lamps
- Clutter gone!
- Art rearranged and optimally placed--love the Blue Jay(!) on the nightstand.
(In animal symbolism, the blue jay resonates truth, faithfulness, and solidarity because they are vigilant in their tasks. They also keep the same mate for life, which is symbolic of endurance, patience and loyalty.)
Feng Shui Enhancements--Bathroom:
- The bathroom (obviously) is still the same size, but the birch trees and golden pears create a sense of expansiveness and wonder, giving this tiny room a whole new life!
- A new sparkly ceiling light
- White towels
- Editing Everything--a tiny space demands it!
I’m excited to show you the rest of their gorgeous home!
If you are inspired by this transformation and would like to chat about how Feng Shui can give YOU and your life a boost, reply to this email and I will give you a call...
Happy Holidays and Merry Everything!
Lots of Love,
PS: If you have a friend who would LOVE to read this, forward here