Here is Mark Schepker, super-photographer, in action…
First let me tell you a little bit about Laura…
She is newly single, moved this fall to an adorable home in an up-and-coming neighborhood--upgrades happening all around her, including a french bakery on the next corner--Oooooo lala!
Laura’s kids are now all off to college (and beyond) and she is MORE THAN READY for a fresh new place to live as she begins this new, fab phase of her life. Her Feng Shui requests were support for abundance, health and ROMANCE!
“My bedroom??? What do you think?”
“Well...here are the challenges:
- The room is in the basement (the only bedroom big enough for her King-sized bed)
- The room feels cold, a cement floor (even though beautifully painted, you can’t ignore that)
- The ceiling is low--a bit less than 7 ft.
Later we discussed...
This basement bedroom (unless it’s really, really, really WOW!) will never call you down, you will have to make an appointment--to go down the steps, to the cement floor, make a hairpin turn at the bottom of the steps and go down a long narrow hall to get there--all of that requires effort. And it’s effort that we are usually NOT WILLING to make...the only exception is if we pull out all the stops and GO FOR IT!!!!!
And, she did...
- King bed with Gorgeous Forest Green Velvet Headboard
- Matching side tables, open at the bottom to let the mural show behind
- THE MURAL (which she says makes her giggle each time she even thinks of it) extending the headboard energy
- “Love and Happiness” paint (B.Moore) on three walls and ceiling
- Matching crystal lamps--wowza!
- A thick area rug, with subtle soft pattern, nearly wall to wall
- A chair to read, journal, relax.
- Clutter completely GONE and everything put away beautifully.
The room is so fabulous that she even goes downstairs to read during the day and the HIGH CHI is still soft as to not disrupt sleep.
What’s coming next for Laura? Whatever it is, it’s FABULOUS! You can just FEEL it, can’t you?
Wait until you see the rest of her place--I will keep the pictures and updates coming:)
Also, I should mention that I visited her for a weekend in January, but all the rest of our work has been virtual. An awesome example of what’s possible in “virtual mode”.
Could a Feng Shui upgrade be in your future? We would love to work with you to transform your space and give your life a Huge Boost, too!!!! Reply to this email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A great big thank you to Mark Schepker!