”Keep the toilet seat down to protect your money!”
“Put ‘lucky bamboo’ on your desk to attract abundance.”
“Hang a crystal in your wealth corner.”
Or “Put 2 pink candles in your relationship corner to attract love.”
I can see why these notions get out into the mainstream . . . They’re easy and kind of fun to play with.
But . . .
The Feng Shui I’ve learned is SO MUCH MORE than that!
It’s powerful, transformational and deeply rooted in ancient Chinese philosophy.
Did you know that even in modern China, Feng Shui is revered ABOVE Chinese Medicine? It’s the #1 adjustment people make before they seek out medical attention--isn’t that amazing?
And, even though the practice of Feng Shui is 6000 years old, it’s still very applicable today and practical, too! That’s what I LOVE about it--it’s relevant to our busy, modern lives.
Whatever it is that you’re wanting for your life--better health, abundance, connection or LOVE, it IS possible to weave these desires right into the design of your home by adjusting the energy to CAUSE what you want to arrive on your doorstep!
Just take a look at some of the common results I see with my private clients:
“My business completely took off, so much so, that I won the car!” - Kate M.
“I feel so light and free--anything is possible--I might make that move to the mountains I’ve always dreamed of...” - Jen R.
“I’ve met a guy...we’ve had several dates, we’re taking it slow, but he’s a solid contender!” - Eva C.
And this is possible for you, too.
In the Western World, we are not tuned in to this amazing tool. Some people would just laugh and say, “How is it possible that the energy of your home can make such a difference in your life?”
Well, in my experience, harnessing the power of our homes can create just about ANYTHING we are truly wanting in our lives.
This will help get your aware of your biggest problem spots — and then next week I’ll give you some great tips to start implementing Feng Shui on any of these troublesome areas:
(10 being: YES, DEFINITELY!; And 1 being: NO, NOT REALLY.)
- I’m constantly spending time looking for things - like keys, paperwork, lipstick, phone, receipts, etc.
- I don’t sleep well (or enough), stay up way too late, or don’t feel well rested in the mornings.
- I’m just not feeling deep love, connection and juicy intimacy with others or with my current partner.
- I have areas of my home that no one ever spends much time in -- or furniture that no one ever sits in.
- I have oodles of clutter and/or lots of jam-packed closets, cupboards, basement boxes or garage “stuff”!
- I feel extremely distracted, overwhelmed, stressed-out or unfocused in my home, or in certain rooms or areas.
- My energy or mood goes down when I walk in the front door (or just in certain areas of my home).
- I’ve noticed some significant changes for the worse (with money, love, health, weight, mood, etc.) ever since moving to my current environment.
- I notice that my life is not expanding and growing the way I’d like - and I’m wasting a lot of time watching TV, playing video games, surfing the net, or glued to a computer screen: HELP!
- I have big dreams and goals I want to achieve - but months, years… or DECADES are flying by - with 0 results!
Next: Make a note of the 3 areas that had the HIGHEST number rating -- as those are likely the areas where you’ll get your greatest Feng Shui bang-for-your-buck!
Now you may be asking: “Jane, what the heck does any of these 10 questions have to do with my HOME?”
Well, you might be surprised to learn that it might have EVERYTHING to do with it.
And next week we’ll dive a bit deeper into how to use Feng Shui to start turning that all around.
But for today, pat yourself on the back: simply by answering the questions above, being honest about where you are, and shining a light on the problems you may be sweeping under the rug… you’ve taken an important first step.
Because ignoring issues like these, over time, can wreak massive havoc -- on your relationships, career, finances, health, family, purpose, and more.
As they always say: “The first step to addressing any problem… is admitting you have one!”
Then next week I’ll share some simple Feng Shui tips you can start implementing right away…
***And for those of you who are already Feng Shui fans –– or simply want to dive head-first into this life-changing tool for you or your family –– click here to join me for my new 6-week Transformational Feng ShuiTM Training: http://www.TransformationalFengShui.com
(I’ll be showing you LOTS of ways to totally transform the issues listed above throughout this 6-week training . . . can’t wait!)
I would LOVE to have you join me for this very special class . . .
CLICK HERE to learn more...
Lots of Love,