BTW, Cape Town is in the perfect Feng Shui position...
With Table mountain in the Phoenix (red bird) position directly behind me, Devil's peak to my right in the Dragon position and Lions Head Mountain in the white tiger position, Cape town is sitting perfectly in the middle of the Bagua.
If that isn't enough, the bay (water--career) is in the front with Robben Island acting as the turtle and slowing the chi down as it comes to land.
This predicts great power and wonderful health for the people of Cape Town!
Enjoy this post, Closing the Circle, a favorite post from the archives...
Lots of love,
And then in a PLOT TWIST, I was Grateful! And Inspired! because I needed the reminder, for myself, my clients, and to get the word out to anyone who will listen!
Every day, many, many times, we are given an opportunity to complete a task. And when I say complete a task, I mean ALL THE WAY, Close the Circle.
It’s a habit and a practice. And it is powerful.
This type of “circle” applies to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in our lives!
Here are a few examples:
- Laundry: Collect the Laundry--Wash--Dry--Fold--Put away
- Dishes: Take out bowl/spoon--Eat soup--Wash bowl/spoon--Return them to the cupboard
- Work: Take out pertinent files--Take action--Replace files
- Yoga: Pack a bag--Enjoy practice--Come home--Unpack bag--Put everything away
- Mail: Bring it in--Stand at the recycle bin and toss--Attend to or file important mail
- Tools: Get them out--Fix something, or Do the project--Clean up--Put them away
- Creative Projects: Take out the yarn and needles :)--Work on project--Put them away
(There are many, many more to add to the list, these are just a few to get you thinking…)
Usually it is the last step (Put Away) that is left undone.
And then ALL of the undone circles in your space start to multiply; they take on a life of their own!
And that’s when we begin to feel any or all of these consequences:
- Loss of Control
- Extra Weight
- Stomach ache
(I probably don’t need to continue...get the picture?)
NOT closing the circles in your life causes the stagnant energy in your home to grow.
If the things you own do not have a home, then there will be overflow.
Overflow ALWAYS interferes with the final “put away” step. How can you put things away if there is no room for them?
Things are left out, projects are not completed, AND there is a cost to your health, wealth, and happiness.
Here’s where ruthless editing and organizing comes in...
- Edit your space, make a place for everything, and practice. Just like anything, it takes time to build the muscle!
- Release the things that do not bring you joy!!!!!
- Once you create a home full of your prized possessions, you will find that closing circles will be much easier.
- Feel the magic that comes from doing this work.
The benefits are many! I see it ALL of the time.
We would love to help you create a home that matches your beautiful, sparkling self! Please let me know how we can help. And as always, I LOVE hearing from you!
Lots of hugs,
(And Closed Circles)