- In the Entryway--Almost EVERYONE can use more flow at the front door. A mirror is water energy and can greatly increase the flow of health, wealth and romance coming into your home. The bigger, the better!
- Over the Desk (or Piano)--Hang a mirror over a desk that faces the wall. IF you can’t arrange the office to be able to see the door from your desk, a mirror above the desk will give you a sense of “someplace to go” and keep you there A LOT longer.
- Create a Window--Long, narrow spaces, especially apartments and condos, typically have windows only on one side. This can cause a lopsided feeling. Correct this by placing a mirror opposite the window. Now you have another window--Ta-Da!
- Dead-Ends--At the end of a long hallway, over the kitchen sink (especially if the cupboards make it feel closed in--Hi, Leah :), backsplash area--to add sparkle and make it more fun to be in the kitchen.
- Double a Gorgeous Light Fixture--Crystal chandeliers cost money! Double your investment by perfectly placing a mirror to double the light--two for the price of one!
- Create a Wall of Interest--A wonderful way to cover a larger space and bring in tons of energy in the process. Old and new, large and small, artfully placed for maximum chi!
Oh, and a favor? If you like my ideas and know someone who also would, will you please forward this email? Thank you very much!
Lots of love,
“I told D. that I think I may sleep in my closet tonight...it is so beautiful-I can’t stop looking at it!!!...YOU are awesome! Thank you for pushing me. D. is quite impressed…!”
~J.R. - Madison, WI
Photo Credit: Janice Laufenberg, Kelly Kenyon