Wishing you all a DELIGHTFUL 2019! (That’s my ‘word’ this year...watch for it :)
We are cooking up some exciting things for you in 2019--can’t wait to share...
Last Saturday night we had a BIG Feng Shui Party at Amy’s beautiful, recently Feng Shuied home. To celebrate, she threw a huge bash with food, friends and music--woohoo!
I was honored to give the Feng Shui tour and Amy shared all the good things happening in her life as a result of the upgrades…
She’s an AMAZING person with a Zest for life, and her friends (and sister and cousin) are loads of fun, too!
We will be highlight Amy’s home in the newsletter SOON!
So, welcome(!) to those of you who are new this week, we are so happy you’re here.
Today, we continue the tour of Nancy and Sandy’s Feng Shui Adventure with a peek at their Living Room...
If you missed the start of the tour last time--you can catch up HERE.
When Nancy and Sandy first called for a Feng Shui Upgrade, about a year ago, their living room looked like this:
The Feng Shui Challenges of this Living Room:
- This living room is small-ish (totally in keeping with the house size and Cape Cod Design)
- Some of the furniture was hard and sharp (wood and corners on armchair and coffee table)
- The art was not being displayed optimally
- The wall paint color was beige/earthy and kept the chi moving very s-l-o-w-l-y
- The rug’s smaller size diminished the room
- The bulky quilted window treatments and ruched valances were holding stagnant chi
The Feng Shui Enhancements:
- A Teal Velvet Sofa(!!!!)
- Paint colors that enhance the flow of the living room--the yellow specifically chosen for HEALTH
- Curvy, comfy chairs--everything soft and friendly
- Two ottomans that move wherever they are needed (flexibility is KEY for a small room)
- A balance of the colors all around the room
- An uptick in FUN--because these two are FUN!
- Simple, clean, modern cellular shades
- Art gathered and placed specifically to raise the energy of the room
- A simple, very plush, GORGEOUS grey rug, custom cut to fit the room
- Energy UPUPUP to give their lives the support they wanted
The result is a room that INVITES YOU IN!
The Feng Shui also promotes connection and health and encourages you to sit awhile and enjoy--your wife, your friends, the conversation, the book, the project or petting the cat :)
Already their lives are feeling better, and their newly upgraded house is supporting them--Nancy’s pursuing her photography interests, Sandy’s speaking opportunities have taken a gigantic leap and Sandy and I will be working on her new office space this year!
Rumor has it that their Solstice party was OFF THE HOOK this year--Nancy posting on Instagram, The 2018 Solstice Party “was the best one yet. Our new space felt amazing!”
If remodeling, redesigning or personal growth are part of your plan for 2019, reply to this email, I would LOVE to talk with you!
Lots of Love,
PSS: We’re having a blast over on Instagram--find me: @jantonovich and join in the fun!
PHOTO CREDIT: Nancy Noet