And, since we’re on the subject of kick-ass projects--I wanted to wrap up our 3-part series and share the rest of Laura’s beautiful St. Louis home with you today...
The last rooms to show you are the Guest Room and the Master Bathroom.
- The puuuuuurfect paint color: (Morning Sunshine--Ben. Moore)
- Happy bedding
- A cheerful chair
- A gorgeous rug
- A soft headboard to use as a place to sit and read
- Matching low-profile bed tables and lamps
- A gorgeous piece of art (in the relationship corner)
- Replacing the blocky dresser in the doorway with a lighter, lower, more simple piece
- Everything has a place and is beautifully put away--there’s EASE and FLOW!
- Simple, Zen, strippable wallpaper, balancing the flowery bedroom mural in the Master Bedroom
- Easy-going rug
- Upgraded Shower Curtain
- 2 hooks for towels--(she’s interested in relationship, remember?)
- Everything beautifully put away
Laura says “I can’t believe I live here!” and with the energy in her place vibing SO HIGH--we can’t wait to see how her life blossoms as well.
Now her home is a beautiful sanctuary to rest and relax and call in all of the goodness that is already hers--I’ll keep you posted!
If you are feeling the urge for “more” for yourself, too, reply to this email and we will get back to you right away--we would love to support your transformation, too!
Lots of Love,