So, to recap our event (for those of you who couldn’t make it…) we focused on three areas that could give you a HUGE boost in the Health and Wellness department!
Oh, yeah, I’m going to “mention” it again :) If you know me, you know that I will never stop--letting go of chaos, clutter, and stagnant chi is the single most powerful thing you can do to raise the energy of your space. AND, it’s the part you can most likely do for yourself...
If you’ve misplaced your Design Essentials Kit, reply to this email and I will get you a fresh copy--inside is a Clutter Quiz and a Clutter Clearing Checklist--a great way to begin if you’re new to this!
In Feng Shui you can’t hide (!) so IF you have clutter and chaos dragging you down (even if it’s in a closet, basement or off-site storage locker and you can’t “see” it) most likely you can FEEL IT--stress, lethargy, overwhelm, overweight, insomnia, confusion, headaches… Anyone?
Ask yourself these questions to help you decide what to keep--
- Do I LOVE it?
- Do I NEED it?
- Do I CHOOSE it?
Start SMALL! But, do start :)
Take an inventory of your kitchen--the space you use DAILY to support your health. A powerful place to start shifting and improving your health:
- My refrigerator/freezer is clean and fresh
- My refrigerator and pantry is full of healthy, unprocessed, and fresh food
- My cupboards are clean, spacious, and easy to access
- My kitchen is beautiful and welcoming
- I have plenty of room to cook, chop, and prepare healthy food
Now that your kitchen has had an energy boost, let’s take a look at the spot where you’re actually eating--your dining table! (if you’re not eating at the dining table, check in with yourself, is this best for your optimal health?)
- My dining table and chairs are comfortable enough to sit long enough to enjoy my meal and my dining companions
- My table has a beautiful centerpiece of some sort--low enough to see others at the table
- I have place settings that I LOVE and use them regularly to celebrate every meal
- I have lighting options in the dining area--perfect for every mood and occasion
- The view from every chair at the table is uplifting, stress-free, and beautiful
Could you make a couple of these shifts (or even one?) in your kitchen and dining areas? Is it time for a clear-out or an upgrade? Working with the energy of your kitchen and dining area can create a HUGE difference in your eating experience, your connection with family and guests, and your overall health and well-being.
If you decide to give yourself even just one of these Feng Shui boosts--let me know--I would love to hear from you!
And, if you want support to get your home or office feeling FENG SHUI AMAZING--we would love to support you--just reply to this blog post and we will be in touch!
Lots of Love,