You know, the little desk in the kitchen where life flows through…
We focused on:
- Creating an “At Your Fingertips” file system.
- A PLACE for incoming streams of mail, bills, and papers (3 busy kids--sports + activities)
- Desk Drawers that are uncluttered and organized to save time.
- A family calendar with big enough spaces to write and different colored pens so everyone knows who is going where, when!
This work is a process. It doesn’t just magically happen one day--it’s created step by step. In this home, we used what was already working to build a preliminary system. And there were some great ideas already in place! We’ve already made a couple of adjustments, and as we continue to other areas of the home: Attic! Basement! Kids’ rooms! Bookshelves! We will continue to check into this important area to make sure it continues to support their busy life.
Because, what if…
- You could pull out the leasing agreement for the car in 2 seconds flat?
- You knew what day the camp registration was due AND you could find the form?
- Your bills were all together, ready to be paid, AND you could find the stamps & envelopes?
- Your kids’ school permission slips were IN THE FOLDER ready to be signed and returned?
Your stress level went down and you could take a breath or sit down and read a damn magazine?
I would love that for you, too. And I believe it’s possible!!!
Enjoy your week and thanks for reading! Please pass this along to anyone you think might be interested. New members receive my FREE Design Essentials Kit HERE.
Lots of Love,