Before the New Year even started, we welcomed this little bundle…
After the DreamBank Event a couple of weeks ago, I talked with a few attendees (Hi, Andrea and friends!)...and was fascinated to learn that their biggest take-away was (drumroll, please…)
Feng Shui is about harnessing ALL the energy of a space, and when clutter is GONE, a huge momentum is released. Then, the space can be created to call in the energies of beauty, balance and harmony--it’s very hard to enhance a space when clutter is dragging it down!
Let’s start with an easy, fun activity this week to build your awareness…
- Locate the place in your home where clutter is the most chaotic, stagnant, stuck or stuffed. Make a note of it.
- Then take a peek at the Bagua below:
- If you orient the “FRONT” to your front door, where in your home is the worst clutter?
- According to the map (and you may have to creatively stretch it out a bit to get it to fit the exact shape of your home) which “GUA” or area of your life does the clutter occupy?
- Then (bonus points for you go-getters…) try this experiment--remove clutter from that area with the intention of creating fresh energy flow and watch what happens in your life.
I have seen this happen hundreds of times in my Feng Shui practice--
Once the clutter and chaos is released in a space and energy is able to happily flow again, lives blossom, opportunities arrive and space is free to be filled with ALL THAT YOU WANT.
So create SPACE, leave SPACE, lean into less with SPACE all around and keep your eyes open for what comes to you--I can’t wait to hear!
If you want support with clutter clearing or to orient the bagua, please reply to this email, we would LOVE to help!
Lots of Love,
"After attending Jane's event at the Women's Expo last year, I cleared SO MUCH clutter from the basement. The results were incredible--I was nominated for a prestigious award at work. I'm not even done yet, but I'm a believer!"
Allie, Teacher, Madison, WI