And even though we are all unique, in many ways we are all the same.
If you want to increase your chi (personal energy) through Feng Shui, below is my list of 9 simple ways to achieve that:
9 Simple Ways to Lift Your Chi
- Water--You don’t have to go all the way to Tennessee to see waterfalls! Visit a local stream or lake, take a long bath, drink more water or add water chi to your home by including a water feature at the front door.
- Mirrors--Mirrors are the “aspirin” of Feng Shui, they are an easy cure for a stuck spot in your home, they double your space, adding abundance, and they also bounce light around. They are water energy and, usually, the more, the better!
- Stones and Crystals--The ore given up by the earth is precious. Each type of stone or crystal holds it’s own properties and can adjust your chi dramatically. I can support you to choose stones that will give a boost to those areas of your life that need more chi through working with stones. (EX: Rose Quartz for love and romance energy.)
- Light--The sun is our most important source of energy. Get out there and bask for a few minutes whenever you can. In your home, look for areas where you can increase the natural light or place good quality lighting in spots that need more.
- Colors--Colors are powerful! Each color has it’s own unique vibration. Yellow has the highest frequency, so the stuck spaces like closets, basements, garages, attics often benefit greatly from a high energy color like Benjamin Moore’s “hibiscus” color. In Feng Shui, colors also correspond to the elements. They are a FABULOUS way to energize and balance your space to raise your vibration, too!
- Music--The sounds we surround ourselves with can elevate our moods in a snap. Dance party, anyone?
- Art--A gorgeous piece of art can crack your heart WIDE OPEN. Visit the art museum and watch your personal energy as you take in each piece. Notice what moves you, elevates you or drags you down. Take that same art walk through your own home. Could some tweaks in your own “art department” give you a lift every single day?
- Flowers--Buy yourself a beautiful bouquet--you deserve it! Fresh flowers are a gorgeous way to elevate the chi in your home.
- Plants--Take a survey of your house plants. Make sure they are vibrant and full of life. Do NOT become a plant hospital!!!! Spindly, leggy or droopy plants have got to go!
At the DreamBank, Wednesday, April 19th, from 12-1pm.
1 N Pinckney, Madison, WI
Register soon--space is limited!!!
Lots of Love