This week I’m sharing 3 products that we use all of the time to organize our client’s spaces.
Remember, shopping for products is #6 on the Clutter clearing checklist--
I know, it’s tempting to want to “Get Organized!” and then go out to purchase items that you think will actually do the work for you :)
I hate to break it to you, but you’re going to have to do some editing/sorting/tossing/freshening/deciding/recycling BEFORE you get to this step…
So, wave the magic wand and jump to the part where decisions have been made, your items are sorted and you’re ready to put things away.
And, remember to put things you always need front and center and the less used items in the back or way up high.
Acrylic Binz by InterDesign
- They are sturdy, clear (so you can see what is inside) and come in a variety of sizes--great for organizing a deep cupboard.
- They have A HANDLE that creates a pull out drawer--makes a big difference.
- The sides are straight, not angled, which uses every bit of space--no waste!
- We have used them in Kitchens and Bathrooms.
***Bonus, it comes in pie shaped containers for lazy susans!
Hang-It Jewelry Organizer
- This jewelry “hanger” hangs right on your clothes rod--easy!
- It keeps your necklaces, earrings, bracelets separated, untangled and easy to access
- It takes up little space--zero surface area
- Substantial storage and well engineered--not wimpy and doesn’t tip.
- Portable and good for travel
- Comes in a 2-pack--share one with a friend!
Acrylic Shelf Dividers
They’re sturdy! And clip onto a ¾” shelf without any hardware--super easy!
The Feng Shui of your home correlates with even the spaces you can’t “see”…
(This is not just dividers and bins we’re talking about here…)
If you try any of these ideas, let us know how they work for you--we LOVE hearing from you :)
Also, keep an eye out for my FREE E-Course coming to you on January 1.
The TOP TEN products list will be featured there…
Lots of Love,
“I got the job! Same hours, more money, WAY better schedule. This opportunity came to me immediately after clearing the wealth corner and hanging the gorgeous big mirror--WOW!”
Bring a friend and SIGN UP HERE for the next DreamBank event--Feng Shui 101
Wednesday, December 13th at 6:15pm (Our first evening event!)